Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Brand New Year!

Hello all and Happy New Years Eve!


And now a poem by Noah A.M. (Me)

A New Year

A year has passed, time has gone, and memories have been made
But now a time for another year
No fear; a time for upgrade

Another chance for everyone, go ahead and cheer
Another way for good times to enter
Or to bring your loved-ones near

A new year, a new dawn, a new mentor
A new way to put your past behind you
And find the best in your center


Thank You Everyone for your time and please comment if you like or suggest for the future.

I just want to tell you that I will give this Blog a rest for a little while and will start it again in the summer of 2016... I just need to clear my head and get thoughts together. My other Blog, #Middle-ishGear (<---Link) will also be taking a break until the summer.

2016 AT MIDNIGHT!!!

Thank you Again!
Noah A.M.






No comments:

Post a Comment