Saturday, March 11, 2017

I'm changing what I do...

Hi Everyone,

I have finally made a decision as to what I am going to do with this website, and that is to stop running it. Yes, I'm not coming back...

It was a good three years of news and fun but I have lost interest.

If you were a loyal follower or just checked in from time to time I say thank you... and also that there is GOOD NEWS for you!!!

Instead of blogging, I have been creating music and uploading it to SoundCloud. This is the thing taking up my time and contribution. I upload very frequently!!! 

So if you are a music-lover or just want to see what I have been up to, you can follow this link: https://soundcloud.com/thebeatmusketeer

My artist name is Musketeer (instead of NoahTNR... because that wouldn't make any sense)

So please enjoy this new me... I hope you like it as much if not better than TheNoahReport.

Thank you and see you on SoundCloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment