Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pokemon: Sun and Moon!

Hey Everybody!

I LOVE POKEMON and cannot wait until sun and moon come out (the newest expansion)

There is quite a bit of info about it already so I just want to show you a few things.

Firts off, as you journey through the new Alola Region, You will see some of these Pokemon:


The Three New Starters:

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
Rowlet

The Grass Starter


Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
Litten

The Fire Starter
Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
Popplio

The Water Starter


The New Legendary Pokemon:

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
Solgaleo

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
Lunala

Others:

Magerna

Pikipek

Yungoos

Grubbin

(pics. of them on pokemon.com, link below)

There is also a new, 4-Player Battle Style which I think will be both fun (play with more people), but also annoying (it could be 3-vs-1).

I mentioned a new region before, but I am exited about that too.

The Game is released on November 18 so it might make a good (early?) Christmas gift this year!

To leaen more about the game and to see a few preview videos, you can click on these links:

Pokemon.com

Pokemon-Sun-And-Moon.com

(note, the credit for the pics on this post goes to pokemon.com and those affiliated, not me)

THANK YOU for tuning in and I can't wait until this is released.
NoahTNR 

No comments:

Post a Comment