Monday, July 4, 2016

Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Review!

Hey Everybody!

At the mention of the name "skullcandy" people usually zone out or walk away... but I think that they are a hidden gem!

There are many models of headphones and earbuds that they offer, ranging in price from $10 to $140.

The buds that I am focusing on however are the Ink'd 2 (which they do make a wireless version of) and I thought they would have been bad, but I love them!

What I think is so sad is that whenever somebody reviews skullcandy products, they are reviewing it from a hater's perspective and most likely haven't even tried them.

Here is a video that I made this weekend! (It is from a lover's perspective, and I have had the buds for a while)


(I made this video in glorious 720p HD)

Thank you all for tuning in! Comment if you liked this or want to suggest for the future.

NoahTNR

No comments:

Post a Comment